Τρίτη 21 Μαΐου 2013

Το τραγούδι της Blackberry Fairy


Το τραγούδι της Blackberry Fairy

My berries cluster black and thick
For rich and poor alike to pick
I'll tear your dress and cling and tease
And scratch your hands
and arms and knees
I'll stain your fingers and your face
And then I'll laugh at your disgrace
But when the bramble-jelly's made
You'll find your trouble well repaid


The Song of the ********** Fairy

A flower for S!
Is Sunflower He?
He's handsome,yes!
But what of me?
In my party suit
Of red and white
And a gift of fruit
For the feast tonight:
Strawberries small
And wild and sweet
For the Queen and all
Of her Court to eat!
?
"Ειμαι απο την ρατσα εκεινη που δεν γεννηθηκε ουτε πεθανε ποτε...αλλα που επιβιωνει στις ληψεις των κραδασμων Τango de l'amor...ειμαι το πετραδακι που εριξαν στον κοσμο σας,
αναγκασμενη να μοιαζω
το μοναδικο στραβοπατημα στο τελειο βαλς
της ανθρωπινης φυλης...
Μα ναι!!!
εγω ειμαι αυτη που τολμησα να ερθω στον κοσμο σας
!!! "

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου